[Zope] Object acquisition question

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:19:27 -0400

Hi:

When I started playing with zope, I put a bunch of ZSQL objects in the
dev area(/dev), and along with them there was some DTML docs that use
these objects. However, I have now put all the object in one folder (say
SqlObjects, still inside the dev area), but my DTML docs crash because
they can't see the ZSQL objects.

I know that I have to somehow tell my DTML documents of the location
change, but can't figure out the right way, I tried (among many other
things):

<dtml-in context.dev.SqlObjects.myZSQLObject>
do stuff
</dtml-in>

dtml document name: myDTMLdoc.html

and many other combinations with no luck. Could anyboy outhere be so
kind to share the right way to do it. I looked at the doc, and tried to
follow the hippo example, but didn't get it to work in my case.

Thanks!

Jorge M.

--
Jorge O. Martinez