[Zope] adventure: return tuples from python scripts

H.de.Wit@SFK.NL H.de.Wit@SFK.NL
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:29:10 +0200

>When I "tested" the
>script using the "Test" tab, I got a variety of strange and incorrect
>results, none quite the same as what you describe.  But when I called the
>script from a dtml page, the results displayed on the screen were  (1,2)
for
>all the variations I tried.

You are completely right. When called from dtml, returning a tuple give
correct results, but from a test tab it is not correct.

Is this a bug, should i post this to the bug collector wherever that may
be?
Is is a small one, but shoudn't be necessary to have incorrect results from
a test tab.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans de Wit
Stichting Farmaceutische Kengetallen