[Zope] tree widget question

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone had experience using the tree widget to render mixed structures?
I have a layout something like this --

	    Folder
		XML
	    Folder
		XML
	    Folder
		XML
	    Folder
		XML
	    Folder
		Folder
		   Folder

and so forth.

I'd like to point the tree widget at the top level folder and have it
render a set of stuff.  When an XML (ParsedXML) folder is encountered,
the branches method has to be different.  (That was the effort of the
day, getting tpValues to ignore implementation nodes.  I did it by brain
surgery on the Package source--a decision that will certainly come back
to haunt me.)  Presumably, the way to make it work is to use branches-expr
and toggle between a folderish objectValues and a ParsedXML-ish tpValues.

Anyone had any experience doing this?

-d