[Zope] Opening MSWord Document via WebDAV from <a href="..."/>

Juergen R. Plasser / Hexagon plasser@hexagon.at
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:20:38 +0200

Hi Thomas!

Just some hints!
I use the following DTML Method named "webfolder" in the Zope root:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE><!--#var title_or_id--></TITLE>
<STYLE>
.httpFolder {behavior: url(#default#httpFolder);}
</STYLE>
<SCRIPT>
function init(){
	oDAV.navigateFrame("<!--#var absolute_url-->","_self");
}
</SCRIPT>
<BODY ONLOAD="init()">
<DIV ID = "oDAV" CLASS = "httpFolder" >
</BODY>
</HTML>

If implemented you can simply open a folder as webdav-folder in IE by
linking to the URL and appending the string "webfolder" (example:
http://zope-host:8080/A/B/webfolder opens folder B as webdav-folder in IE).

I still haven't found the mystical link to open a document directly via
webdav. I use Win- and Office-XP as Clients. Does XP really map webdav to
UNC names?

Juergen

--On Freitag, 19. April 2002 14:02 +0200 Thomas Guettler