[Zope] NT User Folder use and security

Zanotti Michele zanotti.m@apss.tn.it
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:29:40 +0200

Hi all,
I'm testing JC NT UserFolder (with Igor Leturia import NT groups) for my
Intranet on my Zope 2.5b2 on win2kpro, and I have two questions:
1) I have created a NT User Folder with domain MyDomain, my NT domain, but
the only users that I see in folder are the local users (my workstation
administrator etc). Is it ok? Importing domain users in local users is the
correct workaround?
2) The second question is about security: if Zope users login with Domain
Password, these password go on the lan without encryption? If so, is this
secure? I'm very confused about this.
Thank you.
Michele