[Zope] What is the Best Way to Include CSS Stylesheets in Zope

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:25:56 +0200

From: <zvi@12thplanetcafe.com>

> I would like for all of my Zope pages to use a CSS
> stylesheet by default. Ideally I would be able to keep
> the reference to the stylesheet in only one place in
> Zope and have changes to the stylesheet filename
> propagate globally.

My "Best practice":
You make an index_html in the root that contains the complete design of the
site, including the css. From this index_html you also include the content,
by <dtml-var content>.
Then you create one directory for each page, and in each directory you put a
dtml method call "content" in which you put that specific pages content.

After that, all you need is automatic navigation, and you have a content
management system! Whooho!