[Zope] Newbie: Synchronize document metadata?

vsbabu@vsbabu.org vsbabu@vsbabu.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:50:55 -0500

I've a page parser to extract meta data at

    http://vsbabu.org/webdev/pydev/page_parse.html

you can use this as an external method to parse the page. Then may be call
manage_editProperties to put the meta data into properties.