[Zope] Unauthorized You are not authorized to access delRows.

Hamzal Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I encountered this error.

Site Error
Unauthorized
You are not authorized to access delRows.

I am sure that this error is coming from these statements from
sredirect method :
<dtml-call "svalues.delRows(surv=surv,ans=ans)">
<dtml-call "svalues.setRow(surv=surv,ans=ans,counter=cnt)">
<dtml-call "hostlist.setRow(name=REMOTE_ADDR,surv=surv)">

I have tried to play around the security screen of the svalues table
but not successful.

Can somebody help me on how to set the security permission on the
tiny tableplus to correct this problem

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola
Dnet Systems Limited