[Zope] Storing Images in PostgreSQL

nico@beehive.de nico@beehive.de
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:51:36 +0200 (CEST)

hi andreas,

thanks!
I do not use popy DA but Psycopg DA that supports commands for handling
postgres large objects. I uploaded an image from the file system into my
sql table using lo_import in a ZSQL mehtod. What I don't know is, how to
store an image using a simple input form similiar to upload an image into
the ZODB. Furthermore, I did not found any documentation on how to get
the image from the database table to display it in DTML. Once I get it
running, I should write a how-to. :-)

nico