[Zope] SecurityGetUser -- no such method?

dman dman@dman.ddts.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:23:11 -0500

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

I have a Python Script that needs to find out the name of the
currently authenticated user.  I saw docs that say to use
SecurityGetUser() and provide some sample DTML.  I can't seem to find
that method anywhere in my Python Script (and the lack of dir()
doesn't help me find it).  Using REQUEST.AUTHENTICATED_USER seems to
work, but is that the Right Way to do it?

TIA,
-D

--=20

(A)bort, (R)etry, (T)ake down entire network?
=20

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6--