[Zope] FTP Hang after PWD (desperate)

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:46:12 -0400

FTP uses two communication channels. this is a basic part of the FTP
protocol. the first channel is for commands and the second for data.

there is probably a lot of resources on the web that can explain how a FTP
server handles these two connections and how the behavior changes if the
client sets passive mode.

jens