[Zope] add user

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:29:56 +0200

Ian! writes:
 > I've figured out how to modify user data and add new fields, but I'm unable
 > to find the dtml file that CFM uses where new users can enter their personal
 > data (where they enter their names, passwords, etc - I'd like them to enter
 > some extended data in fields of my own)
What is CFM?

Anyway: You may find some hints to the file by viewing your form in
a separate window and look at the URL visited. Say the last component
were "XXXXX". Then search the Zope file hiarchy for "XXXXX.*".

If "CFM" means a newer version of CMF, then its probably a
page template and not a DTML template.

Dieter