[Zope] How to use a ZSQLMethod from a Python Script

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:42:14 +0200

Igor Leturia writes:
 >   I want to call a ZSQLMethod from a Python Script. In Zope.org, I
 > couldn't find a specific how-to on the subject, but accidentally I found
 > some other how-to's in which there are examples that use ZSQLMethods
 > from Python scripts. It seemed very easy, so I tried it that way:
 >
 >     res = context.mysqlmethod()
 >
 >   It gives an error message, 'resource not found'. Both the script and
 > the sql method are in the same folder. What's going wrong?
When script and method are in the same folder, it may
help to replace "context" by "container".

If it does not help, the precise error message (Error Type, Error Value
and traceback) is necessary to help...

Dieter