[Zope] [ANN] ZShell 1.4

dman dman@dman.ddts.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:21:05 -0500

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 11:49:14PM +0200, Jerome Alet wrote:
| On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Jorge O. Martinez wrote:
=20
| > 2) Don't know if it matters at all...but there was another Z Shell=20
| > developed by IBM:
|=20
| There's apparently another one made by Texas Instruments for their pocket
| calculators.

I don't think TI made it.  Some clever people who noticed a hole in
the TI-85 OS wrote it to support games, etc, written in ASM.  As of
the TI-86 TI supports ASM programs in addition to BASIC programs.

(Have you ever seen Mario or Zelda running on a TI-89?  I have :-))

-D

--=20

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose=
."
        --Jim Elliot
=20

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi