[Zope] dynamic dtml-tree

dman dman@dman.ddts.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:52:11 -0500

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

I found dtml-tree today, and it provides the exact UI I want to use.
I even managed to make it work to display the contents of the current
folder.  I haven't yet seen any docs that describe how the dtml-tree
works.  The page that I will generate will be based on data from
several SQL databases and consolidated by a Python Script.  I need to
know the structure of the data that dtml-tree expects and how to
handle expansion requests.  Any pointers, docs, discussions, or
examples are greatly appreciated.

-D

--=20

Windows, hmmm, does it come with a GUI interface that works or just
pretty blue screens?
=20

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62--