[Zope] dtml-tree and leaves

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:44:26 +1000

> But, as you said, there is no leaves_expr.
>
> Maybe it will be necessary  to do one, in the future.

The problem is that dtml-tree's a really unpleasant beast
once you start delving deeper into it. You _can_ do some
neat stuff with it quickly, but it's pretty slow, and
extremely awful to work with under the hood.

I can't imagine anyone's likely to spend time adding yet
another knob to something that's an unholy mess already.