[Zope] urgent contact

Uman Garuba umangang@yahoo.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:55:27

I am Uman Garuba, an Engineer with the federal ministry of petroleum
resources, I gotyour contact through a friend whom I told I needed
an assistance on some information, although I did not disclose thenature
of business to him, since it> demands absolute secrecy.  The Tiny
republic of Benin a country in west>Africa discovered crude oil, blackgold
in Portnovo>and>since they're not members of organization of Petroleum
Exporting Country (OPEC) they requested>for our assistance through our
ministry whose subsidiary>is the NNPC, we were able to assist in
drilling and> excavation of this black gold and also spot lifting.>As a>
result of the spot lifting an excess of $48.5million>US> dollars was
recorded and it is in ourfavor, my> colleagues then decided we shouldlook
for an>honest and sincere person who could claim>responsibility>of this
amount because the law of our country does>not allow civil servants to
operate foreign account,> talk less of owing one. Presently the m!
oney is>safely> kept in an escrow account secure from all eyes. We>
shall be meeting with you if you accept to assist>us,> secondly it would
also afford us to know what>percentage>that will be given to you,for
your assistance. It>will> take seven working daysto actualize thisproject
and> safely transfer into your bank account on our behalf>and>
yourself. I will appreciate your quick response>through my email I amopen to
further question you may wish to ask in respect of this business
transaction.
 Sincerely yours,
 Uman Garuba