[Zope] Test if an object exists in a folder

Hans Sandsdalen hans@spacetec.no
01 Aug 2002 09:13:03 +0200

Hi

I want to use dtml.

I tried these to check if content_html exists:

1:   <dtml-if expr="_.has_key('content_html')">
        Action!
     <dtml-else>
        Does not exist
     </dtml-if>

2:   <dtml-in expr="objectValues()">
        <dtml-var getId><br>
        <dtml-if expr="getId() == 'content_html'">
           Action!
        </dtml-if>
     </dtml-in>

I'm not sure of the syntax of expr in the first example.

The second one works, but it seems a like overkill to me. And how do I
now later that I found it?

The dtml code below is not what I want, because it returns true when a
parent object has "content_html".

--
/ hans - http://go.to/tusenfrydveien32
/        http://www.spacetec.no/~hans/dfood.htm