FW: [Zope] self-referential page design - RESOLVED

Jeff Sacksteder jwsacksteder@ramprecision.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:08:53 -0400

OK- I seem to have a workable solution. Modifying the sql queries in some
way was not practical due to the large number of them that would need to be
modified. I wanted to adjust the value before it was passed to the
individual page components. The start of my DTML document looks like this:

	<dtml-var standard_html_header>

	<dtml-if input_month>
	<dtml-else>
	<dtml-call expr="REQUEST.set('input_month', '2002-07')">
	</dtml-if>

...which seems to do what I need. Next I will work out how to automatically
insert the current month as the default instead of hand-updating it on the
first day of each month. Thanks for your assistance!