[Zope] AttributeError: getOwner (solution)

THerp@apriori.de THerp@apriori.de
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:20:52 +0200

> myDTML = DTML(the_template.document_src())
> print myDTML(context, request, response)

> > I fear, this stopped working with Zope 2.2.

Thanks, Dieter. Since it won't work, I did it without document_src() (which
isn't needed anyway in my case because the code doesn't change) and called
the Template directly via

context.aq_parent.components_[container.template](request)

(which works fine, being components_ the folder containing the templates,
and template the string property containing the id of the DTML method).

Tobias