[Zope] UnboundLocalError (Zope bug?)

THerp@apriori.de THerp@apriori.de
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:34:52 +0200

Hi,

after some modifications in my project the following error occurred (Zo=
pe
2.5.1):

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\zope\INTRAE~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File D:\zope\INTRAE~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 114, in
publish
  File D:\zope\INTRAE~1\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Zope)
  File D:\zope\INTRAE~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 63, in
publish
  File D:\zope\INTRAE~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPRequest.py, line 640,=
 in
processInputs
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'new' referenced before assignment
-->

I don't understand exactly why this code is run in my case, but looking=
 at
HTTPRequest.py, line 640, it looks buggy:

                   while not a=3D=3D'':
                      a=3Da.split( ":")
                      a,new=3D':'.join(a[:-1]), a[-1]
                   attr =3D new

If a =3D=3D '', new is never assigned. Is anyone around who knows what'=
s going
on there, and how to fix the bug?

tia,

Tobias

Diese E-Mail enth=E4lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch=FCtzte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrt=FCmlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das un-
erlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail
ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.=