[Zope] DCOracle2

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 12:14:26 +0100

could this be something to do with environmental differences between the
your command line user and the user Zope runs as?

I'm not sure if this is the answer, but I guess you could test this (if
this is safe in your environment) by briefly running zope as your
command line user and seeing if the connection works.

or maybe you need to qualify the hostname more completely, something
like scott/tiger@orcl1.myserver.mycompany.com