[Zope] CMF Question - Is it possible to have Catalog-Aware folderish product?

Steve Nicholson yahoogroups@yoursolutions.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 21:41:45 +0100

I have been trying to create a folderish cmf product which is catalog
aware without much luck. Is it possible to do?
The new class inherits another folderish product class along with,
PortalFolder, PortalContent,  DefaultDublinCoreImpl. I have not been
able to make the folderish product catalog aware with any of these
parent classes in any order. I have also tried skinnedFolder.
PortalContent seems to remove the folderish behavour depending on where
it is in the "class( parent classes ):" line up. I thought PortalFolder
was the answer but that hasn't helped either.
What I would like to do, is be able to have new folderish instances
catalog automatically when any copy/cut/paste or delete action is done.

Any ideas or help on where I am going wrong would be much appreciated.

(Running zope 2.5.1 / python 2.1.3 / win2000)
Thanks
Steve.