[Zope] Zope in intranet - the cool apps?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 13:18:32 +0300

Robert Rottermann wrote:

> I would be happy to help with such an effort.
>
> I have been dealing with CMFWiki lately to integrate the subscribe facility.
> So I could offer my support in helping to maintain CMFWiki.

Cool - this is great, you are great! It is a really great thing if we
could get the future of ZWiki into CMF Wiki.

Could someone from ZC possibly help a bit, in a sense possibly telling
if they had any plans for CMF Wiki and what if there is any gotchas
that people might run to while continuing the work.

Also I would like to help in any ways that I can. Unfortunately I am
not a programmer.

-huima