[Zope] Newbie type questions about the REQUEST object

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 23:41:54 -0400

any REQUEST object is only valid for a single website request. any
following website request will generate a new REQUEST. to make data
available to more than one request you should read up on the following:

- cookies
- sessions

jens