[Zope] External Method reloading

DA Loeffler David.Loeffler@bristol.ac.uk
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:57:45 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> have you ever investigated writing a real python product? it seems to me
> that you're taking external methods a tad too far and you would get much
> more mileage out af a full python product.
>
> jens

I know; in fact this was set up as a product initially, using the
astoundingly useful Refresh mechanism, but my bosses are somewhat cagey
about allowing access to the products directory on the UoB production
Zope servers, so I had to write it as a family of External Methods that
could live in the Extensions directory.

David