[Zope] 2 e-Mails Every Time? :(

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:47:36 -0700

I was recieving doubled email for a while. Eventually, I figured out it was
a bug in Outlook. I have rules to move [zope] mail into target folders. But
I had two rules to make it work intially. Outlook did not serialize the
execution of the rules, resulting in a race condition and duplicated emails
as two different rules tried to move email.