[Zope] Zope scripting from the console

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 17:02:03 -0400

Thanks for the info. That's a bummer though 'cause I cannot stop ZODB while I
upload new content to the site, but I'll look into it, and hopefully can come
up with something. Wish Zope was as user friendly TTC (through the console) as
it is TTW, so I could automate these kind of tasks...

Regards,

Jorge M.