[Zope] ZDataQueryKit KeyError w/ Interbase/Firebird

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:08:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am trying to learn how to use ZDataQueryKit w/
Firebird/Interbase and I keep getting a KeyError. I
create a simple ZSQLMethod such as "SELECT * FROM
T_CONTACTS" and name it "testmethod". I then create a
Z Report Tool with the id and title of "report" and a
Data Source of "testmethod". I press Add and Edit and
I get:

Zope has encountered an error while publishing this
resource.

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: PK_CON_ID

I thought it might have something to do with the
primary key column but I tried just selecting a non
key column and it still fails. Rather than mucking
around in code for hours, I thought I would ask if
anyone has an idea what im doing wrong?
Thanks in adavance,
Derek T Basch