[Zope] DocFinderEverywhere

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 12:59:26 +0200

Dennis,

DFE does not use ts_regex.py. You are very likely getting this error from
an old-ish Product like LocalFS. The C API message refers to a module named
csv which you will have to recompile for the new Python. I assume you
upgraded an old (2.4?) instance to 2.5.1/2.1.3 and the deprecation warnings
are new to you. Everything should still work though, they're just warnings.
;-)

And yes, there is DFE 0.3.4.

Cheers,
Stefan

--On Montag, 05. August 2002 17:09 -0700 Dennis Allison

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/