[Zope] LocalFS File Criteria

Jose Gerardo Amaya Giron gamaya@aldeacentroamerica.com
06 Aug 2002 09:29:21 -0600

Hello all. I have a couple of questions that involves LocalFS.

1.-I'm able to display the list of files that are in my LocalFS
directory in dtml. How can I display the files the same way as I can see
them in my localFS, I mean not just list the files but link them to the
real file so the browser can deal with it. I was thinking of getting the
attributes of the file and create a link in the dtml document to the
real file, but it seems to be a cheap solution, what do you think?
is there a better way to do it.

2.-Is there a way I can only display(list) the files following some
criteria. I mean, for example to do something like 'ls *.pdf' or
specifically a name, this in order to display just the files that the
user wants. How can I do it?

thanks in advance

Gerardo Amaya