[Zope] Re: Zope in intranet - the cool apps?

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:34:37 -0700

"Robert Rottermann" <robert@redcor.ch> writes:
> I think one of the big differences between ZWiki and CMFWiki is the
> fact, that CMFWiki has a ZPT skin.  Are there any efforts on the way to
> provide page templates?
>
> Or at least to factor out all these inline dtml pages?

Hi Robert - no, I haven't had a chance to look at that and I'm not aware
of anyone else who has. I'd like to figure out how page templates would
fit with zwiki. The todo list talks about

 gather all into a big wiki mixin that could be mixed with ZPT, PS, etc

Ie there would be variants of ZWikiPage that inherit from page template or
python script instead of DTML Document. Do you think that's how it should
work ?

-Simon