[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] passing variable between zope and asp

felix@chaptereight.com felix@chaptereight.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 22:25:08 +0100

Hi Faye

Have you thought about:
- using HTTP POST rather than stuffing it in the url?
- XML-RPC

For both the above, running it over HTTPS would be more secure
obviously.

If both sites are running on the same server, you might be able to do
something locally, either using the local filesystem, or again over
HTTP to localhost.

Felix.

P.S. I've CCd the zope users mailing list - I think it's probably more
suited to this question.