[Zope] Root Problem

Karen Roth ker0713@rit.edu
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 11:33:42 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_wnzH1KXumQjAytix2wOTXw)

Erk. I have a problem. I went to implement the changes in a version I was working on and somehow something must have been conflicting (Although I'm not sure how, Zope is good about locking up the original version just for that reason). Now when I click on my Root folder (Where my version object was), I get an error telling me it can't access that URL. I can access all my other regular folders under the root through the left-side menu and can view about half the actual files via the web that I have stored under the root. But the rest of them are locked up (which I assume is where it thinks the problem is, is in one of those files) and I can't access the management screen, so therefore cannot go back and undo the version save to figure out what went wrong. Is there anyway I can fix this easily? Any help is very much appreciated.

On a side note, thank you to the people who responded to me on zipping help, I almost have it up and running.

Thank you in advance.

--Boundary_(ID_wnzH1KXumQjAytix2wOTXw)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Erk. I have a problem. I went to implement the
changes in a version I was working on and somehow something must have been
conflicting (Although I'm not sure how, Zope is good about locking up the
original version just for that reason). Now when I click on my Root folder
(Where my version object was), I get an error telling me it can't access that
URL. I can access all my other regular folders under the root through the
left-side menu and can view about half the actual files via the web that I have
stored under the root. But the rest of them are locked up (which I assume is
where it thinks the problem is, is in one of those files) and I can't access the
management screen, so therefore cannot go back and undo the version save to
figure out what went wrong. Is there anyway I can fix this easily? Any help is
very much appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=2>On a side note, thank you to the people who
responded to me on zipping help, I almost have it up and
running.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=2></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=2>Thank you in
advance.</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_wnzH1KXumQjAytix2wOTXw)--