[Zope] python script returning DTMLMethod problem

Tom Germaine tgermaine@upei.ca
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 14:02:52 -0300

Thanks, this solution solves the problem of script returning
DTMLMethod:
<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-var REQUEST>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>
but this solution does not help me with my original problem of
returning this DTMLMethod:
<head></head>
<h2>AVC files:</h2>
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('expand_all',_.int(1))">
<dtml-tree avc branches_expr="objectValues(['Folder','DTML
Document'])"
  sort=id>
<dtml-if "meta_type=='Folder'">
  <dtml-if expr="title == ''">
  <dtml-else>
    <h3><dtml-var title ></h3>
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-if>

<dtml-if "meta_type=='DTML Document'">
  <dtml-if "title == ''">
  <dtml-else>
    <li><dtml-var id>::&nbsp;<A HREF="&dtml-absolute_url;"
target=display>
    <dtml-var title></a></li>
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-if>
</dtml-tree>

with error message
Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: URL

Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom