[Zope] cookie problem in IE

Jacob Behm poster@bitstream.net
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:27:05 -0500

Here's another issue I've been having.

In my companies intranet, there are a lot of links to other resources
outside of our system.  I'd like to link to these resources in a frame
(<iframe> actually).  That way the user is still in my system and can
access other resources.  However, many of the external systems require
login.  The problem is this:

In IE and only in IE, the cookie is not sent.  If I set up the same page
on an apache server I can log into a system and proceed as usual.  But
in Zserver and IE, I can log in but I'm immediately logged out when I
try to do something and I get an expired cookie error.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Jacob