[Zope] manage_renameObject in OrderedFolder

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:48:30 +0200

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F8rge_Solli?= writes:
 > I can't figure out what security permissions is needed to use
 > manage_renameObject in an OrderedFolder. Shouldn't it be the same as in
 > Folder? For me it isn't!!??! DocFinderEverywhere says a Manager can use
 > it, but even that doesn't work!
 >
 > I use Zope 2.4.1 (cannot upgrade easily bcs things stop working in Z2.5.1)
 > OprderedFolder 0.5.1
You get a Login Dialog?

If so, "cancel" the login and view the resulting error page and traceback.
It should give you details on why "manage_renameObject" fails.

We need such information in order to be able to assist you.

Dieter