[Zope] popy on windows

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:53:01 -0400

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 06:41:56PM +0100, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> Is there a binary of popy (Postgresql python module) available for windows?
> Don't ask me why but at this moment in time I need to be able to use popy
> and ZPoPy in windows. How?

Peter --

Didn't find a Windows popy last time I looked, but did find a Windows
ZpyPgSQLDA. I use pscopg on my server (BSD) and have no problems; I only
needed a Windows PG DA for development and testing, and this has worked
fine. Be happy to send you if you can't google it.

If you find Windows installs for popy or pscopg, please consider writing
up your experience using them.

- J
--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant