[Zope] Multiple CMF sites on one server

Patrick Price jprice22@wvu.edu
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:11:04 -0400

I don't know offhand whether CMF uses a common user store (db) between
sites, or perhaps it is storing the site context with the user record so
that user1
on site1 isn't automatically a user on site2.  If it's doing that, then
the code would have to be tweaked to ignore which site the user is
authenticating for.
That would be a Bad Thing.

Otherwise it sounds like storing users externally in a common store
(LDAP?) for all the sites would be the solution to your particular case.

I don't develop nor run CMF so I hope this isn't (yet more) bad advice
from a newbie.

-Patrick Price