[Zope] manage_renameObject in OrderedFolder

Bjørge Solli Bjørge Solli
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:36:05 +0200 (CEST)

I fixed the ploblem by using manage_renameObjects (plural) instead.

I know it should be possible to use the single version, but as long as it
works, I'm happy!

thanks for all help!

regards
Bjorge