[Zope] Question regarding exposing Zope on port 80

Sean Bossinger sbossinger@earthlink.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:09:51 -0700

Good morning:

I'm a Zope Newbie, and have read most of The Zope Book.  The functionality of
this application is incredible, and it looks promising for what I want to do;
however, I'm having some issues figuring one small thing out.

Once I create the application framework, I don't want to have to tell my users
to append ":8080" to the end of the web address that they'll be coming in to.

Is there a redirector that I'm missing?  Or is there a switch that makes
Zope's webserver listen on 8080?

I know I'm probably just missing something in the documentation; however, if
someone could help me out, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you,
Sean Bossinger