[Zope] Sessions question

List Subscriber @ Neurobs list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 04:25:25 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for the answers. After review of the mentioned docs, I realize
that is no surefire way to logout a user if a session initiated by him
or her expires.. So how do I handle this thing??  How can I make sure
that is a user's session expires he or she specifically gets properly
logged out?? Is it even possible??

TIA
AM