[Zope] zpt vhm bug: here?

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:55:28 -0500

Mark McEahern wrote:
> both of these resolve to---oops, now I suspect I've found a bug.  Both of
> them resolve to the title or id of the Root folder.  I wonder if this is
> because I'm using a VirtualHostMonster?

Your description is a little too fragmented to tell.  You mention using
a macro, and don't indicate the context of your test.  If the <title>
tag you describe is being called from index_html, and index_html is in
the root, then 'container' will always be the root object.  'here' will
also be the root object, unless you are acquiring index_html into
another folder.  Did you expect 'here' to be the template itself?
That's 'template'.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am