[Zope] ANN: ZFriday 13 -- a small toy

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:52:03 +0200

Hi.

I forgot to announce my very small toy for Zope: "ZFriday 13". ;-)

=09can be useful to bane MS Internet Explorer to stop it
=09monopoly, exactly like friday_mod for Apache. :]

=09Once you've added an object instance (e.g. "zfriday"), you=20
=09can simply add somewhere into standard_html_footer a tag:

=09=09<dtml-var zfriday>

=09And users, who uses MSIE all the time will see a Mozilla banner or
=09page "Page unavailable today for MSIE Users" if "Friday" and "13"
=09and will be asked to download Mozilla or Opera or Netscape. ;-)

Getting the software:
=09http://www.zope.org/Members/Bolid/zfriday/zfriday.0.0.1.tar.bz2/view

License:
=09If you still need it, that is it ZPL. :-)

Good luck...
=09
--=20
<BestRegards geek=3D"0xB0"/>

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets a little crowded.