[Zope] Transient Object container/persistant add script?

Michael Fischer v. Mollard mfvm@businessvillage.de
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:23:12 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:

> Urm, the temp folder, as its name suggests, contaisn temporary data.
> That data will vanish when you restart Zope.
>
> Why do you want to put scripts in there?

Surely, but the transient object container sitting in the temp_folder
seems to be quite stable. And I'm not putting my scripts in the temp
folder (may be a little bit unclear in my last message), but I added the
references to the transient object container. I tried working with a
transient object container in a regular folder, but that didn't work.