[Zope] ReStructuredText now in Zope

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:13:25 +1000

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 4:47 pm, Maik Jablonski wrote:
> you did it!! I'm going to integrate ReStructuredText into my
> StructuredDocument-Product now.

No prob. Someone mentioned that it'd be nice to have this play with CMF, but
I'm not sure what, if anything needs to be done for that to happen. I'll
package it up for release on zope.org after David G has had another look at
the code (and stopped vomiting at it ;)

Note that the internal API of docutils is pretty stable, but I'm using it for
stuff that David hasn't ... which means that the API will most likely get
simpler now that we've found the warty bits.

    Richard