[Zope] Batch processing question

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:10:23 +0200

Michael wrote:
> On a results report , is there a way to put the "[ Previous 20 Results ]" and
> "[ Next 20 Results ]" both at the bottom of the page?  I've tried different
> combinations all day and can't seem to get it to work.  I have got it to
> where when you get to the last page, it will display the previous results at
> the bottom, but that's it.
>
> Michael

hi michael,

simply use something like at the top of your dtml-in:

<dtml-in ...>

  <dtml-if sequence-start>

   <dtml-if next-sequence-start-number>

  [&nbsp;<a href="<dtml-var URL><dtml-var
sequence-query>query_start=<dtml-var
next-sequence-start-number>"><dtml-var next-sequence-size> NEXT
PAGES</a>&nbsp;]

   </dtml-if next-sequence-start-number>

   <dtml-if previous-sequence-start-number>
[&nbsp;<a href="<dtml-var URL><dtml-var
sequence-query>query_start=<dtml-var
previous-sequence-start-number>"><dtml-var previous-sequence-size>
   </dtml-if previous-sequence-start-number>

  </dtml-if sequence-start>

  Here goes your listing stuff
</dtml-in>

cheers, maik