[Zope] CopySupport for my objects

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:46:18 +0100

--=======38E1BA8=======

I have a python product that is defined like this::

  class IssueTrackerNotifyable(SimpleItem.SimpleItem, IssueTracker)

and the class IssueTracker looks like this::

  class IssueTracker(Folder.Folder, CatalogAware, Persistent  )

The objects created with IssueTrackerNotifyable work fine as they are but I
can't copy them and place them elsewhere. Not even in another IssueTracker
class instance.
What do I need to base-inherit to get complete CopySupport?

---