[Zope] installation problem

Steffen Hausmann hausmann@webport.de
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:57:16 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem installing Zope 2.5.x on a newly installed pc.
It was running without problems on that SuSE 7.3 machine before.

I installed Zope as usual. If I start it everything looks normal (no
error at this time). But if I try to access it via http there ist the
following error:

2002-08-15T19:13:20 ERROR(200) ZServer Server Error:
exceptions.TypeError, cannot add type "None" to string: file:
/usr/local/zopepark/Zope-2.5.0-linux2-x86/ZServer/HTTPServer.py line:
181

What does it mean and how do I solve it?

Thanks

Steffen
--
All mail clients suck. This one just sucks less.