[Zope] Re: Demo CD

Hamzat Kamal hamzatk@dnetsystems.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:09:38 +0100 (WAT)

Hi David,

Even though I could not totally comprehend what you are talking about
probabily bcos i don't full deal with the stuffs, I would not mind if you
can send me a copy since somebody has already said that one of the key
secret to success in the 21st century is "keep on leanring at all time".
Thanks.

> Hi all. I had a requirement to produce a demo of our app
> (php/Apache/MySQL)  on CD, which though challenging, I think I've about
> cracked it. It uses a  work dir on C:, copying databases etc there, and
> all logs for Apache and  MySQL are written there, but the executables
> and stuff are run from the CD. It uses the Spoons Installer (from
> source forge) and a noddy VB app I put  together to auto run from the
> CD (as I couldn't guarantee what drive letter  the CD would be on).
> I'm just testing it now.
>
> If anyone would like a copy (to see how its done), feel free to mail me
> -  I'll happily give it away for free with vb sources. Naturally there
> are no  guarantees and stuff, but if it would help you, you can use it.
> It may have  some rough edges, but hey, its free !
>
> David.

Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola
Dnet Systems Ltd. 223 Ikorodu Road,Lagos. Nigeria.
234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305
---
Making Mistake is not a problem but readiness to admit it.
Mistake is an opportunity to see better !!!
Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!